Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Feeling Light

I was feeling lighter the past days. Most of my house clothes seemed to feel bigger on me compared to the past weeks. Some shirts look like they're hanging on my shoulders. I somehow know the diet and consecutive back to back work outs are working.

I weighed in when I got to the gym today. I almost jump for joy when the body analyzer printed my weight.  I lost five pounds in the past two weeks. :)))) I am so near my desired weight for the month. It's been a month and three weeks and I have lost a total of eight pounds already. Just about right.

Work it, girl, work it!

I believe in visualization as I have proven this to be true in the past. So, boyfriend shorts, here I come. Target: April 2010.



***Picture lifted from this site.

No comments:

 
Powered by Blogger