Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Back to Regular Workout

I am doing this at home. I have not been to the gym for the rest of the months because my work load has doubled. I just want to use my free time for my family, most especially my daughter, my church duties, and be with friends whenever our schedule permits.

But "no time"is not an excuse not to workout. I gained several pounds because of all the product tests I did the past months. Yes, that includes food quality check. My only exercise is walking. I purposely walk because I have to do myself a favor and at least do some cardio.

But that is not enough because I eat a lot at night. It was my stress reliever and after a day full or work,I just want to eat home-cooked food.

I'm carrying now several pounds of that carelessness. I do not want to be overweight again. Never. So even before my BMI registers I am obese, I am doing something about it.

I started my cardio exercises today. Boy, this was damn easy for me before. But I only finished like 18 minutes of this with a minute of rest for every jump exercises. 

That's alright. I will not punish myself for it. I have to start again. I did it before, I can do it better. 

I did not do it right. I slept late, straight from bed I freshened up, did cardio exercises without having light breakfast. Ergo, not enough energy. I'll do it right tomorrow. 

But I'm happy I am motivated again to do my regular workout. I will master you tomorrow.


No comments:

 
Powered by Blogger