Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Core Exercise

So how has it been, my diet and my workout. I have to admit they are not as I have planned. I go to the gym but not as often as I do since I have to attend to a lot of things at home and outside the home. Mid-December up to today, I've been to the gym thrice only. I also cannot seem to manage my food intake. I am making the merry month of December an excuse to eat. I still don't eat much rice, a few times I do, but I have to admit I eat so much sweets and carbohydrates.

Having said all these, I am still bent on achieving the elusive 112 lbs. I will never surrender, haha. All I need is DISCIPLINE which I was able to do two years ago which I intend to do again at the start of 2012. I will forgive myself this last week of December from having cakes and loads of pasta but 2012, I will be strict again with my diet.

Yesterday I was the gym and did my own core exercises. It was intense! I am actually having sore muscles today. I incorporated new core exercises which proved to be effective. I did the first exercise featured in this video. It was not easy, it took some effort but I can feel my ab muscles contract.


I can't wait to go back to my normal gym schedule which is like four to five times a week. In the mean time, let me do my best in my workouts even at home.

2 comments:

Fitness and Workout said...

Fitness every day and life become better.

Tummy Tuck Belt said...

Thanks for the core exercise tips. The holiday season is definitely a hard time for many to manage what they eat.

 
Powered by Blogger